Monday, December 14, 2009

Random Comments

1. My hair is very, very clean. In fact, my hair has been staying much cleaner than usual lately, and I'm curious about why. Does the reduced humidity in the air mean it stays cleaner longer? Do I somehow do something to it in the winter, or not do something to it, that keeps it cleaner? Is it just inexplicable winter magic? If so, this confirms my theory that warm weather is responsible for all the evil in the world.
2. I have gotten so much done today and I have no clue how I got such a massive amount of work done in such a short amount of time. Must be more of that winter magic...
3. A friend at work bought me Bath And Body Works lotion in Vanilla Bean Noel and I am obsessed. I am lying here sniffing my hands.
4. I started a real post on the computer, got kicked off by someone whose computer needs were greater than mine, emailed myself the rest of the post from my phone, but am now too tired to get up and fix it. I'll post 'for real' tomorrow.
5. Goodnight!

No comments: