Friday, January 6, 2012

Finding New Energy

I got this text from Robin this morning:





I miss you! but... I am so energized from our visit. I feel like I can face this next year and make it thru. :)





All I can say is "Amen!" I feel exactly the same way. And while I may have cried a bit last night after I had to hand Khy over to Robin, give them both hugs, and send them through the security line at the airport... and had another little moment of self-pity when I heard a sound this morning while I was sleeping and thought, "I'll go play with Khy so she can take a shower..." and when I saw Khy's little balloon bobbing around my ceiling, looking forlorn... in short, while I miss them terribly, having them here has brought back some of the "ordinary everyday" magic in my world.
Like the way that dusk settled in tonight, wearing periwinkle-and-rose ombre...

Or the fact that it's thisclose to being a full moon...

Even beautiful is the way the branches of trees reach wistfully for the sky...

It's gonna be a good year.
:)

No comments: