Tuesday, February 14, 2012

Happy Valentine's Day!

First, a little love - it is Valentines Day, after all!




Though I speak with the tongues of men and of angels, and have not love,

I am become as sounding brass,
or a tinkling cymbal.
And though I have the gift of prophecy, and
understand all mysteries, and all knowledge; and though I have all faith, so
that I could remove mountains, and have not love, I am
nothing.
And though I bestow all my goods to feed the poor, and
though I give my body to be burned, and have not love, it profiteth me
nothing.
Love suffereth long, and is kind; love envieth not;
love vaunteth not itself, is not puffed up,
Doth not behave
itself unseemly, seeketh not her own, is not easily provoked,

thinketh no
evil;
Rejoiceth not in iniquity, but rejoiceth in the
truth;
Beareth all things, believeth all things, hopeth all
things, endureth all things.
Love never faileth.

- 1 Corinthians
13:1-8

Isn't this really challenging?!?


Second - I am hearby declaring this a "Single and happy with life, even on Valentines Day" zone. :) I posted this as my Facebook status and you're welcome to steal!




Like this if you're SINGLE and still gonna celebrate Valentines Day - cuz there are lots of kinds of love and they all deserve to be celebrated! :)

Have a great day!

No comments: