Monday, January 6, 2014

2014 Reading List

I know a lot of people make their booklists at the start of summer, but for me, January is the time. :) The rush of the holidays is over and my soul craves something quieter, some private reflection after a season of public celebration, and the fresh start of the new year just seems to need a new booklist and reading journal. :)

So here it is - my 2014 reading list! (I'll be adding to it throughout the year,

1. Storyline (and pretty much anything else written) by Donald Miller

2. Love Does by Bob Goff

3. The Man Who Ate Everything by Jeff Steingarten

4. White Hat Required by Jena Weber

5. Hyperbole And A Half by Allie Brosh

6. One Thousand Gifts by Ann Voskamp

7. The Pursuit of God by A. W. Tozer

8. And The Mountains Echoed by Khaled Hosseini

9. Road Trip by Gary Paulsen and Jim Paulsen

10. 5 of USA's Best Trips by Lonely Planet

The following have been on my reading list for awhile, and my parents gave me then in Kindle format for Christmas! :)

11. The Small House Book by Jay Schafer

12.  Trailersteading by Ann Hess

13. 120 Ideas For Tiny Living by Laura M. LaVoie

14. The Tiny House Revolution by Michael Holtby

15. A Tiny Home To Call Your Own by Patricia Foreman and Andrew Lee 

No comments: