Sunday, November 29, 2009

Things That Make Me Happy :)


Isn't this painting incredible?! I found a stack of modern art-type canvases at the thrift store a few weeks ago and snapped them up for a few dollars apiece. Three of them are going to be a Christmas present for my youngest sister, but this black and white piece just HAD to go on my wall. I love the art museum/city loft vibe it gives off. Can you tell what it is? :)

In other news, I was enticed by the candle aisle at Wal-Mart yesterday, and ended up buying a scented oil plug-in in a scent named "Moroccan Bazaar". It is fabulous - much less "earthy" than I was anticipating, but still good. The scent is listed as ginger and nutmeg, but smells EXACTLY like spiced pear to me.

I hope everyone had a great Thanksgiving... Although the actual day was a bit stressful and rough for me, I have really enjoyed the long weekend with family and friends, and the official start of the Christmas season!