Tuesday, June 5, 2012

Adventures in Alabama, Part 3

The last day of being in Alabama is always sad. :( First there's the packing.


Despite having given away all our gifts, we still needed a little "assistance" to get our suitcase closed. :)

After we were all packed up, we headed up to Tennessee again to take Maggie to Roy and Rogers Western Apparel. Dad had told me to make sure Maggie came home with a Western shirt, and we lucked out in that there was a sales rack of beautiful shirts marked down for $5. :)


Course, we had to model some cowboy hats, too. :)

Afterwards, we headed over to Dirt Cheap to show Maggie. We ended up spending a lot longer inside than we intended, but got some greap deals.


 Khy got a nap. :)

We had some time to kill before heading to the airport, so we headed over to Bridge Street where we met Joe and went in to Barnes and Nobles. I enjoyed getting to hang out in the kids section with Khy.



I love hanging out with this little guy! I'm excited that as he gets older, hopefully he'll start remembering me from visit to visit.


(By the way, I found this book series at B&N and had to snap a picture for Anna, our resident cat lover).

Eventually, though, we had to head up to the airport. :(  


I hate going home from Alabama! But I'm thankful that this summer we'll have lots of time to spend together. :)


I have to admit, as much as I hate flying, the view is beautiful!

No comments: