Saturday, August 31, 2013

Fall Bucket List 2013

It's that time of year again. My favorite season. When the air starts to cool, the sun feels good, and my favorite color - orange - starts to show up everywhere. :)

 My list last year had almost fifty items, and this year's list has just half that, but it's a good one. Since I'm expecting to have way more time on my hands since I'm currently "underemployed," my list focuses more on things to make and do.

As always, I want to know what's on your list! What are you looking forward to making, doing, or eating? What says "Fall" to you?

1. Go to Artsfest
2. Make hot apple cider with cinnamon sticks for stirring
3. Take Abby to the farm
4. Buy pumpkins
5. Decorate my front stoop
6. Make something in the crockpot
7. Make apple butter
8. Burn an autumn candle
9. Make an "Autumn Mix" CD
10. Send a book to Mrs. Shaffer :)
11. Go to the corn maze
12. Buy a new hoodie
13. Wear chevron nails
14. Eat a honeycrisp apple
15. Throw a party
16. Start Christmas shopping
17. Make Jedi costumes for BFF and her husband ;)
18. Take Abby to school early and stop for donuts
19. Substitute teach Sunday school
20. Send a card or letter
21. Bake cookies for Professor Maloney
22. Go to the fair
23. Crochet something
24. Sleep with the windows open
25. Curl up on a cold, rainy day and catch up on my TV series (Castle and Bones, anyone?)

1 comment:

Pilar said...

Nice post! I love fall! I love cool days and cups of hot chocolate! I'm in the process of making some more crochet fall and winter accessories. I see you like to crochet too! Feel free to stop by blog and check out some of my work.

http://plovesfashion.blogspot.com