Saturday, September 21, 2013

Randomizer

- I've been sick, so I wasn't sleeping very well, which means I was dreaming a lot. And then I was sick and taking medication, which means I was dreaming a lot and the dreams were really, really weird. Like this one: I was recruited to be an agent in a secret government spy agency that was run out of Wal-Mart, because as it turns out, Wal-Mart only existed to be a front for this mysterious shadow organization. (My BFF's response this this? "I always knew there was something going on with Wal-Mart..." ;)) As many of my dreams are, it was sort of a mashup of characters from my favorite TV shows, including Booth from Bones, Ziva from NCIS, and Wong from Special Victims Unit. We were all agents for the same agency... but none of the other agents trusted each other, so they were constantly kidnapping each other to "interrogate" the others for information. ?!? And all the while, I kept saying, "I have, like, no qualifications for this job AT ALL - why am I here?!"

- I love my crockpot. I have a really cool, really shiny, really ORANGE crockpot that my parents got me last Christmas, and I just love it. This weekend I made strawberry jam in it, and it was amazing.

- I hate it when my family goes away on a trip and I'm home alone in the house. The house is too big (especially when I'm basically deaf from ear infections).

- I really want to take a roadtrip, even if it's a very short roadtrip. With Crisy and Maggie and some good music. Preferably to a place where the fall leaves are splendiforous. Wonder if I could take them into going to The Wilds college and career retreat? ;)

No comments: