Saturday, October 26, 2013

Come On, November, You Can Make It!

I love September. And I love November. October? Okay. Fine. It's not that I dislike October, because I don't. But September is the first month of Fall, and November is the start of the holidays, and October is just that awkward in-between month that brings all sorts of unavoidable Halloween nastiness (can you tell I'm not a fan at all?!). Especially during the last week of October, when it feels like every blog post and every store and every conversation is full of Halloween, I start to crave November

Things I love about November:

- Seeing Christmas decorations start to appear, and starting to hear Christmas music in stores
- Thanksgiving, and the spirit of gratefulness it brings with it
- Nanowrimo
- Colder weather and the chance to wear boots, sweaters, coats, mittens, and hats
- Seasonal drinks coming back to Starbucks - like the vanilla spice, eggnog, and gingerbread lattes!
- Starting to Christmas shop with a vengeance

No comments: