Wednesday, July 22, 2015

Things I'm Thankful For

- I had another really amazing worship service on Sunday. My soul was strengthened. God is good. :)

- My dad spent several hours on Saturday working on my lawn. Such a huge blessing, since my yard had gotten completely out of control lately, and I've been stressing about attracting slitheries. :( Now that everything is trimmed back and cut short, I'm much less worried! Plus, it looks so nice, and it's definitely easier to walk through. :)

- He also recharged my A/C in the truck after it started to die last week. It's been HOT here lately, but my A/C runs like a freezer and I've even had to turn it down a couple times (and that NEVER happens!). Another thing that I'm incredibly thankful for!

- Coffee. I'm always thankful for coffee. Today is 52 days drinking it unsweetened! (I should now start trying to give up taking cream in it, but I think that might be a goal for another day lol. About the best I've been able to do is switch from half and half to nonfat milk.)

No comments: