Tuesday, October 6, 2015

An Attitude Adjustment

... because I've had two days where nothing's gone right, and I'm not doing a good job of being positive.

1) Sunshine!
2) Coffee (even when it spills all over your shirt, down your pants leg, and into your shoe).
3) Completing a task that's been hanging over your head for awhile (whew!).
4) $3 clearance yellow mums.
5) When a plan comes together. I love it when a plan comes together. ;)
6) The glow and flicker of my favorite oak candle against my gray walls.
7) When one of the swimmers nails a perfect front glide and pops up afterwards to make sure you saw (love my kids!).
8) Finding a piece of clothing that fits just eight and looks amazing.
9) Driving with the windows down and the music turned up.
10) Getting an email from one of my coaches with some random encouragement - Lord knows I needed to hear it today! :)

No comments: