Friday, August 3, 2012

Addicted vs. OVER!

Addicted to:

~ The new fro-yo shop in town. My fav combination so far is peanut butter tart with brownie bits and caramel syrup. So not good for you... hoping this addiction passes by quickly!!! (But I just discovered that their sorbet is dairy-free, which means that I can take Maggie with me, so... yeah, prolly not.)
~ The new Progressive commercial with Flo and a badger who is stuck in some lady's attic. I've googled and googled hoping that it was on youtube but I can't find it. If you've heard it on the radio, you know why it cracks me up each time I hear it. :)
~ Back to school plans. I'm so ready for fall...
~ Liam Neeson. My uncle taped Taken for me and it totally reminded me of how obsessed I am with Niam Leeson. I have a complete crush on him. (And the thought of Taken 2? Be still, my heart...)

So OVER:

~ The heat. Please. When 87 degrees feels like a cold snap, it's totally time for summer to be over.
~ Warehouse 13. I liked this show when it first came out, but I haven't kept up with it (though I did see Eddie McClintock IN PERSON at Shore Leave last year), and last week when I watched the marathon on Scyfy it just fell flat for me. No chemistry. :(
~ Boxes. If I have to unpack another box, I'll scream. Which seems inevitable since I do, in fact, have more boxes to unpack. *sigh*

No comments: