Thursday, September 27, 2012

Randomizer

I have about five minutes to blog before my Internet access goes away for the weekend. So, here goes:

1) I need to clean my room. Badly. And make my bed. And finish unpacking. And I really wish I'd gone ahead and bought that storage trunk and matching nightstands when I had the money, because now it looks like I won't be able to afford it for awhile. :(

2) I realized on Monday while getting my nails done, that I had subconsciously painted my chicken coop with the exact same color scheme as my favorite nail salon. I'm not sure what this means.

3) Speaking of nail salons... I got my first French mani done on Tuesday. I'm hoping it counts as "natural" enough to not antagonize my nail-polish-hating father while still protecting my ridiculously brittle nails from splitting and peeling.

3) I also realized today while doing some mental inventory-taking that while I have an entire kitchen packed away in bins downstairs, and own enough furniture to make a go of furnishing at least a studio apartnmnt, I don't own a single towel. No, wait - I do. I own exactly one towel, a Wawa beach towel I won back when I was working for the company. Perhaps I should start thinking about buying some the next time they go on sale?

4) I'm accomplishing stuff on my bucket list! I just need to do an update post. Which, seeing as I'll have no Internet access, is not gonna happen this weekend.

5) This week, I've essentially run on coffee. :)

No comments: