Sunday, March 31, 2013

Sunday Randomizer

- As you read this, I am zipping my way down to Alabama for the BFF's wedding week! By Tuesday night, all bridesmaids will be assembled together, and I anticipate a week filled with wedding preparations, good times, late nights, Red Bull and coffee, and beautiful, beautiful memories. :) Can't wait to get the good times starting!

- Random thing that annoys me: bathroom with big posters showing the proper way to wash your hands, including instructions in bold to use a paper towel to turn off the water and open the door - only there are no paper towels, only air blowers!!! Drives me nuts.

- The caffeine consumption has hit an all-time high this week. Yesterday I had two cups of coffee and a blueberry Red Bull, and I went to bed craving another Red Bull (I refrained). Sadly, this is becoming normal. I've been sleeping pretty normally, so I have no idea why I feel so tired lately, although the lack of sunlight is prolly the culprit.

- Speaking of sleeping... last night I had a dream that I was working at a police station that was kind of a mashup of all my favorite detective shows - it included characters from NCIS, SVU, and Castle - except that the squadroom was located in a Wegman's-esque grocery store, behind the produce section, which meant that every time we brought in a suspect for questioning, we had to disturb a bunch of shoppers who gave us dirty looks for interrupting their hunt for the ripest plums.
I'm generally pretty good at "interpreting" my dreams, but this time, I got nothing.

- Have you seen the new mugs at Starbucks lately? I'm adoring this one: each time I go in I have to pick it up and admire it. As soon as they get marked down, I'm buying one!

2 comments:

Charmaine said...

You should have moved the squadroom to the coffee bar.

Angela said...

That is such a cute mug!! I haven't seen that at any Starbucks around here but I love it!