Monday, May 4, 2015

May The Fourth Be With You!

Happy Star Wars Day! 

What are you doing to celebrate? I'm wearing a new Star Wars shirt (not this one, but I want it so badly!) and listening to the soundtrack of "A New Hope" in the truck, and probably I'll be playing at least one of the movies today (in the background while I clean, but still).

In the meantime...


Gardening hair. Much like swimming hair. I'm not winning any awards for beauty, here, lol, but my green beans look happy!


The pots I salvaged from the side of the dump (score!). The tomato cages were $1.27 apiece (I had one left over from last year) and the potting soil was $1.47/bag at Wal-Mart (it took three bags to fill all four pots). Looking forward to getting lots of green beans for the triplets!

My tomato plants are not at all as happy. I'm not sure what I'm doing wrong...


I'm down to the last week before they shut down the pool and take down the bubble. :(


I don't know whether I'll keep swimming there once the bubble is off. I'm hoping my parents decide to get their pool functioning again this year so I can swim there, but who knows.

I love this picture I took of Cris over the weekend.


She's so much fun to photograph! It's hard to get a bad picture of her - she always looks so happy to be alive. :)

Some other favorites...


Also... I am completely freaking out about swim tonight (even though I'm also looking forward to it, since I missed it terribly during last week's break). I have tons of brand-new students, several brand-new coaches, and I'll be in the water with classes of my own, so my ability to help will be severely limited if anything goes wrong. I'm hoping everything goes smoothly with no hiccups, and that we power through until the rest of the summer staff arrives!

No comments: