Sunday, December 20, 2009

A Week In My Life - Friday And Saturday

So last night as I was waiting for the snow to begin, I got a text message from my friend Tracey, and I ended up going over to her house on the spur of the moment to help cook. I LOVE to cook, but I def don't get to do enough of it, so I was thrilled! We mixed up a couple pans of stuffed shells and a pot of beefaroni - I'll post recipes later since these are two of the easiest and most satisfying dishes ever. Anyway, while I was inside having fun, it did indeed start to snow, and I lost track of time, and by the time I finally left, it wasn't pretty. I pulled out on the highway going about 15 MPH and promptly fishtailed across all four lanes. I was a bit startled, but I figured I'd just coast over to the side of the road and calm down... And I spun out AGAIN just trying to get there! I did eventually make it home going about 10-15 MPH the whole way, but there was no way I was going to try to drive in our forest-lined hilly unpaved road, so I parked and hiked in <to be continued>

No comments: