Monday, November 8, 2010

Sunday Update, A Little Late

I usually give a little Weight Watchers update on Sunday, but this Sunday ended up being a little crazy so I'm making up for lost time. :)

I was pretty sure it was going to be a good weight loss week, and I was right! When I weighed in Sunday morning, my grand total is up to 16.6 pounds!

I am now in my ninth week of WW, and I finally feel like I'm completely comfortable with the system. It's exciting now to see how the first eight weeks have gone and think about how the next eight weeks will go... and the next eight weeks after that... and what I'm going to look/feel/be like next year.

On a sidenote, I had class today, and somebody asked my professor during class how he was doing on his weight-loss journey. He responded, "I thought I was doing really well until I read HER journal," and pointed at me. :) Good moment!

1 comment:

Robinrbn20 said...

this was SUCH a good post =) my favorite for sure