Sunday, October 21, 2012

Randomizer

I love...
  • Driving when it's fall - all the stunningly beautiful colors all around me make even long drives feel like a mini vacation (although I have to admit, I get easily distracted admiring the foliage LOL).
  • Clip-on earrings. I think I sense an impending addiction...
  • Orange crockpots!
I'm looking forward to...
  • Breakfast with a friend tomorrow at Cracker Barrel while Abby is at school.
  • Girl time at the nail salon later this week with the bride-to-be and another bridesmaid.
  • The wedding on Saturday! And all that it entails (namely, wearing my orange dress and going barefoot!).
  • November! And Nanowrimo!
I'm so over/dreading...
  • Halloween. I hate halloween. :( I can't wait til all the nasty Halloween decor is clearanced away and replaced by beautiful Christmas stuff!
I want...

No comments: