Friday, April 19, 2013

Coming Together

I know, I know - it feels like all I've talked about lately is my trailer.

But, seriously, it feels like that's just the biggest thing going on in my life lately. Or, at least the most important thing. :) Every day, it keeps looking better and better and is starting to feel more and more like home. I can't wait to move in!!!

Liz joined me tonight and helped me knock out some of the last few things left to do in the rear bedroom/sleeping compartment. It was so nice to have the help! Plus, my siblings joined us later on to read, watch movies, or play the ukelele (lol) and so my little "apartment" was filled with people, which is exactly how I pictured it.

Everyone has been asking for pictures, but I still don't have any good ones, mostly because 1) I've been working in the evenings after work, when the light is horrible, and 2) the space is so small that it's hard to get a good angle on it. But, rest assured that it's looking good. :)

Tomorrow I'm hoping to get the top bunk-to-closet conversion at least started, if not finished, and then as soon as I get the AC running (apparently it requires a different electrical hookup than the rest of the system?) I can move in and "camp" until the sewer and water systems are hardwired.

No comments: