Saturday, June 8, 2013

Randomizer

- Funny, but true: "wristlet" autocorrects to "EurekAlert." :)

- It's my birthday week!!! Eee! This is basically how I think:
 June 1st - "Eee! It's my birthday month!"
June 8th - "Eee! It's my birthday week!"
 June 16th - "EEE! IT'S MY BIRTHDAY!!!
Except this year I've declared my birthday is June 15th, because I refuse to share my birthday with Father's Day. ;) I'm spoiled.

- I always try to clean like mad in the days leading up to my birthday, and each year I swear that this is going to be the year that I keep it clean... and it never is. This year is no exception, except I'll be moving my stuff and installing sewer pipe and getting settled... yeah.

- As I have for the last two years, I'm celebrating my birthday by "stealing" my father for a day-long "date." My plans for the day include a Starbucks pit stop - possibly more than one ;) - some shopping, dinner at the Cheesecake Factory (a virgin passionfruit mojito and some ahi tartare? yes please!), and watching the new "Superman" movie in 3D.

Alright, enough about my birthday... hmm... what else can I talk about?

- I'm nearly done with Atlas Shrugged and I'm a little amazed, actually. Normally I take all summer to read it. Yesterday, when I wasn't feeling well, I watched Batman, and I couldn't help but notice the similarities between Christopher Nolan's Gotham City and Ayn Rand's world. Love it.

No comments: