Friday, December 24, 2010

Almost There!

I can't believe it's already Christmas Eve! In one way it seemed to take FOREVER to get here, and in another way I'm like, wait, it's Christmas Eve TODAY?!

I tried to run some last-minute errands yesterday, and the lines were so long and ridiculous that I ended up not getting to most of them and I swore I wouldn't be going out today at all, except for the Christmas Eve service at church and a party at a friend's house afterward. But of course this morning the rest of my family had errands to run so I went ahead and went into town with them. It wasn't bad at all - the lines were actually so short I was shocked. I guess everybody got their Christmas shopping done yesterday!

I'm waiting for Anna to get home so we can go pick up my fav pair of boots from the cobbler where they went to be reheeled, then I'm looking forward to relaxing for the rest of the afternoon - possibly even taking a nap! :)

I hope everyone has a lovely Christmas Eve with loved ones. Here's my gift to you - two holiday songs, one so beautiful it'll break your heart, and one so hilariously funny that it'll break your funny bone. :)




No comments: