Sunday, December 19, 2010

It's A Marshmallow World In The Winter

It's Sunday, which is weigh-in day. I've been maintaining since the 5th, just due to a lot of depression/anxiety, stuff going on, etc. I'd changed my goal from "losing" to "maintaining" and have been pretty successful. This is a very short-term goal - I am determined to maintain and not gain until January 5th, when my best friend goes back to Alabama, then I'm back to work. It's just that the last few weeks have been terrible, and I didn't have the energy to plan like I should have been. I'm excited that I have not slidden back into my old eating habits, though. :) In fact, this week I lost .6 of a pound, so that was confirmation to me that I'm on the right track.


I'm so psyched about this being Christmas week! Eeee! All my gifts are wrapped and bought and TODAY I get to start the process of delivering them (to my church friends, because this is the last Sunday before Christmas except for the Christmas Eve service, and I don't want to have to stress over them that night). I can't wait - I love gift-giving! And I got some especially good ones this year!


Of course, the faster that Christmas comes, the faster it is over, and the faster my bestie and my favorite little boy will be here, too. :) I'm so lucky this year because I'll really have two Christmases - one with my family, and one when she gets here and we get to exchange gifts. I've already told her that part of the gifts is that I'll ship them back to Alabama once they've been opened. :) The practical thing would have been to ship them to her and let her and Khy open them on Christmas Day at their house, but I'm selfish and I couldn't resist getting to watch them open them themselves.

No comments: