Tuesday, February 22, 2011

Seriously?!

Was it really just three days ago that I posted about how thrilled I was to have a 72 degree day?

It was... so imagine how crestfallen I was to wake up this morning to THIS?


I guess I can admit now that I let my imagination go just a little bit over the weekend. I started dreaming of gardening, of warm days, of tank tops and flowy flirty skirts... but I guess I'll have to wait a little longer to get down the spring clothes bins, the sandals, and the potting soil. Apparently spring is still a little ways away.

I got a bunch of craftiness done this week. Here's a recap:
  • An embellished T
  • A sunglass case
  • An embellished skirt from this tutorial (except for the flower and the distressing... I wanted a little more polished look)
  • My "Flowers and Pearl, Tulle and Chain" necklace
  • And... just because I wouldn't want my crochet hooks to get lonely... I began this Driftwood Cap for myself. Cuz, you know, apparently spring is gonna be a while coming. And in the meantime, my head is cold. :)
Did you know that March is National Craft Month? I'm going to seize the excuse and try to get as many projects done as possible!

No comments: