Wednesday, January 2, 2013

A Picture Is Worth A Thousand Words

See my poor chipping french mani? Time for some spa time!!!
 Tempeh burger - my mom found big blocks of tempeh at Trader Joe's for $1.80 a block (!!!) and cooked some up tonight alongside the sloppy joes(Good thing, too, cuz I somehow ate some chicken or pork - I can't figure out how! - and my belly was not having anything to do with meat). She seared it with some teriyaki sauce, which was a.ma.zing.
 
 
I looove my new fox mug. :) I longingly picked it up all throughout December whenever I went to Starbucks, but I was not paying $7.99 for a mug. Then Christmas came and went, and the mug got clearanced for $3. So, of course, I snatched it up. :)
 
 
Our tickets to Les Miserable - Maggie's Christmas gift - arrived today! I'm super excited (even though I think I'm gonna go a little nuts waiting for April!) :)

No comments: