Saturday, January 19, 2013

Reading List For 2013

I finally got a start on my reading list for 2013; I pulled together all the unread books on my bookshelves and set them aside, found my special bookmark (the one my bestie gave me :) - it's metal and unbreakable!), and started this post to document what I'll be reading this year!

This list is incredibly likely to grow, lol, but I'll be adding to this post as it does, and linking to reviews as I finish them! :)

*The Westing Game by Ellen Raskin
*The Maze Of Bones by Rick Riordan
Impulse by Ellen Hopkins
The Zucchini Warriors by Gordon Korman
*City of Ember by Jeanne DuPrau
A Tree Grows In Brooklyn by Betty Smith
Gracious Living In A New World by Alexandra Stoddard
The Looking Glass Wars by Frank Beddor
Following Gandalf by Matthew T. Dickerson
The Eleventh Plague by Jeff Hirsch
Racism Explained To My Daughter by Tahar Ben Jelloun
Monday Mourning & Bare Bones by Kathy Reichs
The Book Thief by Markus Zusak
The Mysterious Benedict Society by Trenton Lee Stewart



Key:
bold = read/reviewed
italics = started/in progress
* = acquired through PaperBackSwap.com

No comments: