Tuesday, February 11, 2014

Pictoral Randomizer

- I got a new daily journal. Been looking for something small, where I can write a few sentences each day, just to keep the writing wheels greased, and with a bit of inspiration on each page. I found this one at Ross for $5 and it fits the bill nicely! Small enough that I can throw it in my purse, feels nice, and has a line of scripture or inspiration on each page. :)
 
 

Plus, wide margins = space for scribbling. I love scribbling. :)
 
- I found an oven-safe ramekin at Ross, too. For $1.50. Can't beat that.
 
 
- This is the sort of "snow" we've had a couple of times:
 
 
It's like pellets. Really truly like airsoft pellets. Very unsatisfying as far as snow goes, but it just brushes off my windshield with no icing/defrosting necessary, so I'm okay with it!
 
- Have you ever heard of a cronut?
 
 
It's the mashup of a croissant and a donut, and it's kind of amazing. And smaller than either, which mitigates the sugar rush somewhat. A bakery by us started selling them recently and I'm so in trouble. :)
 

No comments: