Monday, September 6, 2010

Glorious Days!

Just noticed I haven't posted in a few days... I guess that little "flurry of multiple post per day inspiration" didn't last long!

Today was glorious... I hope everyone had a fun Labor Day! I've had a restful/good weekend, which is good because August was super-busy and September, sadly, promises to be just as bad. It's packed full of good things, which I will enjoy, but packed nonetheless. This is my only "free" weekend this month so I definitely made the most of it. I got a lot of low-key cleaning/organizing/laundry done so I'll stay on track this week at least. :) The rest of the time was spent hanging out with family, blogging, reading, and resting. It was exactly what I needed!

Today was our Labor Day picnic with tons of people... I lost count but we sure had fun chatting with everyone! I never realized how many interesting folks we know!

Tomorrow is the first day of the class I am taking. I am so excited! I feel sorry for Anna, though, who has to get up and babysit for me - for her it's "early" - for me, not so much!

No comments: