Saturday, January 11, 2014

Randomizer

- Warm weather at last! I'll take it! And next week is all in the forties or above - hallelujah! I had my windows open for a little while today to air everything out and Zinnia was fascinated by all the new smells; she kept running up and sniffing the breeze that was coming through! So adorable. :) I love my girls!

 
- I have become a Doctor Who fanatic. If I could get my hands on them, I would lock myself away with every season ever made and take a hiatus to binge-watch. Unfortunately, it's like pulling teeth to try to get some of the earlier seasons on DVD for less than an arm and a leg and your firstborn. Seriously, I tried WalMart, Target, Best Buy, and they all wanted upwards of $60 per season. !!! The answer, apparently, is Ebay. ;)
 
- I got to go down to the college this morning and do swim placements/assessments for some new students! I think we added about eight new kids this morning, and they all seemed like fun, well-behaved kids. :) I especially enjoyed getting back in the pool, as I've been missing the water and the kids. Can't wait for our new session to start - only two more weeks!


No comments: