Saturday, October 30, 2010

I Miss My Angels!!!

I'm home sick today (an allergic reaction turned sinus infection gone bad, methinks) so I missed getting to meet my new second cousin at her baby shower today. The family did bring back pictures, though! Isn't Zoe adorable? (And isn't her mama and daddy brilliant for naming her Zoe? It's always been one of my fav names!)

Beautiful Zoe and my cousin Brandon.

I am consoled a little bit by the pictures Robin sent me - apparently the package I sent this week finally made it to Alabama! (I am a bad BFF - this package has been sitting on my desk for weeks now, waiting to be sent, and only the fact that I wanted pictures of Khy wearing the little hat I made him was enough to motivate me to take it to the post office).



"How exciting! A package from Sarah!" At least I'm pretty sure that's what he's saying, lol. "Whatever could be in it?"


A Pooh Bear toy, some bath toys, some stuff for mommy, and...


...an adorable hat! Actually, judging from the look on his face, I'm pretty sure that's one gift Khy wishes I'd waited a little longer to send. He doesn't look impressed at all! But his mama likes it, and that's good enough for me. Isn't he cute? :)


Even though I didn't make it to the shower, Abby did, and apparently had a good time. This picture makes me miss her so badly... Weekends are always weird for me because I feel like I'm missing something (or someone, rather!) but I'm especially sad that I could have seen her today and missed it. :(

As for me... I want to stop being sick so badly! I don't have the energy to actually go DO anything, but I'm starting to feel bored out of my skull, lol. Hopefully the worst is over and tomorrow I'll be on the mend.

2 comments:

Robinrbn20 said...

ok so... Khy absolutely loves the bath toys. they were in his crib and he wakes up in the night and plays with them.I had to take them out so he would go back to sleep lol When it came to choosing the bottle or the toy he actually picked the toy... then cried cause he couldn't hold the bottle with one hand.

Taleia said...

Lol! I'm so happy. :) I can't wait to see my lil guy... Hurry up already! :)